Monday, January 9, 2012

Is Rick Santorum coming after your birth control?

Let's look at what he's said in the past:


But recently he's attempted to clarify his position:

"I was making a statement about my moral beliefs, but I won’t impose them on anyone else in this case."


OK. So, based on his statements, do you think President Santorum would protect your access to contraception?




Me neither.


ETA: by the way, the question he was asked? That elicited the supposedly misinterpreted answer when all poor Rick was trying to do was to express his moral beliefs, certainly not his political policies?

What can we do to advance the pro-life agenda beyond what we've already done?

Got it.

1 comment:

  1. I have said previously that I won't vote this election unless a candidate that really interests me comes out of the woodworks. I owe you thanks for reminding me that voting with my conscience just as often means voting AGAINST a candidate. But I'd still take apathy over anger-voting any day.

    ReplyDelete